The '/' indicates I love both the Hetalia and Nyotalia character.
Be aware that I consider Nyotalia as different characters to Hetalia, so when I say "Nyo!<Nation> x <Nation>", I am specifically talking about them in the pairings part. Also, be aware that I ship some of the most crack pairings quite seriously (I'm not into "main" pairings such as USUK, FrUK, PruCan, Spamano etc, and for that, I apologize, but they're just not my cup of tea ).
The '/' indicates I love both the Hetalia and Nyotalia character being paired with that person. So...shall we?
- Spain x Nyo!Vietnam
- Canada/Nyo!Canada x Hong Kong
- America/Nyo!America x Belarus/Nyo!Belarus => can be ANY way - Hetalia, Nyotalia, yaoi, yuri: any way is fine by me. 8D
- Iceland x Seychelles
- Japan x Nyo!Italy
- Human AU (though the setting of human AU is up to the writer: e.g. medieval, RPG fantasy, high school, dystopia)
- Romance, but please not too cliche (e.g. popular dude meets "unpopular" chick and there's the bitchy cheerleader foe). Can also be sad (i.e. break-up, being cheated on) but please, no deaths (to me, they're a cliche)
- Please, don't do a Reader x Nation, or a songfic with the lyrics in the story.
Optional = Helping Devices [If I've sadly stumped you, maybe this can help inspire? TT7TT]:
- Favourite Colours:
- Favourite Games:
===> Pokemon (I love all of them so don't worry; I won't go "I LOVE THIS GENERATION ONLY!!!!1!!" on you. =^^=.)
===> Dangan Ronpa
===> Kingdom Hearts
- Favourite Songs:
===> Majority of Ne-yo's songs (Do You, Cracks in Mr Perfect, Because of You and Lie to Me are only a few)
===> Paranoid Doll by Kamui Gakupo
===> Vanilla by Gackt
===> Goodbye Love by Park Hyo Shin
===> Different by Kim Bum Soo and Hae Tae Yoon
===> Just Be Friends by Luka Megurine
===> Hito Toshite Jiku ga Bureteiru, Kuusou Rumba and Ringo Mogire Beam: all by Kenji Ohtsuki
===> Majority of Coldplay's songs (Paradise, The Scientist and Viva La Vida are only a few)
- Random Items:
===> National Flowers
===> Musical Instrument of your choice
[Please do not comment unless you are part of the event.]